Recap the Watkins Meegan Lunch & Learn presentation by clicking here.
As a CPA firm with a specialization in government contracting, our water cooler conversations often include trends we see in the govcon trenches. Join us as we give you the inside scoop and discuss some of the more formative trends we’ve been seeing with contractors and agencies, such as…
- The DCAA—it’s just not good gossip without them
- The DCMA—they’ve got trends too; some are very interesting
- Bid Protests—protests and what has caught our contractors off guard
- Thoughts amongst contractors & bracing for budget uncertainties
- Executive compensation—it’s always a headliner and we’ve seen some action in this area, with more to come
- What most government contractors aren’t focused on but should be
- How to get a leg up by being proactive, not reactive
Our “trends” Lunch & Learn always proves to be a favorite and fills up fast. This Lunch and Learn is sure to get you thinking how your company’s trends are aligned with your customers and how they compare to your competitors.
1.5 CPE Credits will be provided.
Meet our presenters:
Christine Williamson, CPA
Member in Charge, Government Contracting & Technology
Kristen Soles, CPA
Member, Government Contracting & Technology